Title: 9+ Multidisciplinary Expeditions in Eurasia. Documentation phase, expeditions 1997-2018.
Overview: The researcher since 1982 engage into multidisciplinary archaeology private expeditions. Between 1997 and 2018 the researcher travel, explorations in nature, cultural locations and archaeological sites, were dedicated o multidisciplinary research studies (expeditions). This research project is dedicated to complete documentation on the last 9+ expeditions by Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken in Europe & Eurasia.
Multidisciplinary Archeology 9+ Expeditions in Eurasia
[The Travel Map of Odin Theta – The Game]
Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken provides this fascinating online presentation (skype) along Fall-Winter 2017
- 9+ Locations visited in Eurasian Expeditions 1997-2017
- The Netherlands
- In the last presentation spring-summer 2017 we did focus on : The art of war, peace and life. A gamified time travel adventure. The importance of the earth element, property, land, government, military and wealth. The art of culture and civilization development.e-Books, “The Art of war, peace and life, the art of doing business” Research Project: The Primordial Culture, Peace & Human Potential, The Primordial Economy.”
- In this second presentation we will review the first one above briefly and continue with : Nature inspired knowledge and technology of ancient civilizations and cultures in ancient Eurasia: Europe, Nordic modern Eurasia (Russia, India, China, Japan, Egypt, Arabia, Persia, Asia).
- PTƟ Know How, CGE, PSL, Matrix-Q and the Traces of the Primordial Culture in Modern Times. Research project, 3-fold comparative study.
- Odin Theta Tours: The Travel Map of Odin Theta, The Game
Intentional register by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After register intentional attendees will receive a newsletter and schedule of online presentations
Every conference or presentation will be provided to a limited number of attendees. It is important attendees reserve a seat.